[Fredslist] Hamilton presale 10am TOMORROW (Tues)

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneblogger.net
Mon Jun 6 20:21:12 EDT 2016

American Express Centurion/Platinum card holders (aka, "the Highrollers")
get a special presale for the new shows added Jan 31 to May 2017.

Would you be willing to buy me 2 tickets (for me & my wife)? I'm assuming
you'd be buying a few of your own.

This would be a spectacular surprise for my wife's birthday (in 20 days).
You know she's a new mom right?

I can give you the cash at the Spring party tomorrow, or make it rain any
other time!

Call me tonight and we can chat about the pre-sale details. I won't tell
anybody about the kind of heat you're packin'...

~Vik Rajan
pB Partner
phoneBlogger.net