[Fredslist] NY Health Lunch 06/15 Preventing memory loss, and restoring some of those losses,

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Jun 6 18:36:23 EDT 2016

Dear Friends:

 The New York Health and Aging Resource Group is having its *third* lunch
of 2016.

 *The Date is Wednesday June 15th, **12:30 PM, at the fabulous Friar’s
Club. Only nine days to go!*

*Richard Carlton, MD, noted psychiatrist and member of NY Health will talk
to us about:*

*“Preventing memory loss, and restoring some of those losses, using
nutrient supplements and lifestyle changes”*

In Dr. Carlton's direct clinical experience, this approach works not just
for mild cognitive impairment, but also for severely demented patients -
some of whom he was able to bring back from oblivion. This presentation
will give you a game plan on how to protect yourself.

This should definitely be of interest to everyone, We are a non-compete
group so please contact me directly BEFORE YOU ORDER. *Come one come all!*

  We've made signing up easy. Here’s what you need to do: Go to:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2016-01-02-1

“Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done.

 Gideon
 Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group

--

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers