[Fredslist] Please Set Your Oven to BAKE

Kris Behrman behrmank at bayernautomation.com
Mon Jun 6 17:41:36 EDT 2016

What are we doing, turning our ovens on and setting them to bake?

NOPE!  A CLAMBAKE!  This is our biggest and best event that we have ever had.

Yes, its me again.  Reminding you that the East End Clam Bake is coming up in just two short weeks.  I have attached the calendar event if you would like to import it into your calendar.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ACCEPTING MY CALENDAR INVITATION (ATTACHED) DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY CONFIRMED.  YOU MUST FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW.

Here are the details: