[Fredslist] Need an architect or engineer

christine.finocchio at ubs.com christine.finocchio at ubs.com
Mon Jun 6 11:54:10 EDT 2016

Hello Gotham,

I have a client who has a property that is in Corona, Queens.  It is 21 unit apartment building.  They are looking to plan, build out a Super's unit .  Please if you have or know anyone interested in the project please let me know.

Christine

Christine Finocchio, CRPS
Account Vice President
Crystal Consulting Group