[Fredslist] With the warm weather here...

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 10:33:46 EDT 2016

Why not choose from the few Yankees games that I have left.  The tickets are for sale @ face value. I have 2 tickets in Section 231, Row 11, Seats 15 & 16(aisle seat) with access to the Audi Club & Mohegan Sun Sports Bar. It's $50 p/ticket ($100 for the pair). Call me on my cell, 646-425-3711 if interested. Also, depending on availability, I can get you into the Public Announcer's Booth & have you meet the PA Announcer himself, Paul Olden which some Gothamites have, thankfully, taken me up on my offer.  Talk to you soon.- Jason Greenberg