[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit Tuesday, June 7th - Lawyers' Resurce Group + Speaker

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Sat Jun 4 07:20:30 EDT 2016

We'd love for you to  visit and ride the circuit this Tuesday, June 7th at
the Friars Club.

We have speaker Neil Pedersen will talk inform us on

Court Surety Bonds & Undertakings
     Litigation

     Trust & Estates

     General Bonding

     Best Practices for getting a bond for your client

     Verifying a bond and why!

It will be a interesting meeting and you'll have the opportunity to meet
our members and expand your networking circle.

Please RSVP by Monday, June 6th.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.
Judie

Judie Moceri
Group Coordinator

Promotional Solutions Int'l