[Fredslist] Hamilton!!!

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Fri Jun 3 14:04:39 EDT 2016

Sorry tlo disappoint, but if those tickets exist anywhere they are going
for $1,500-$1750 per ticket, unless someone you know wants to get rid of
thei.  I am trying to get two pairs of premium  tickets for Feb.-March
2017..

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
*New Address: *136 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY  10016
Tel: 917-881-7042
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers