[Fredslist] Seeking Attorney - Matrimonial/Family Law

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Fri Jun 3 11:44:43 EDT 2016

Hello All,

We are looking to add an associate attorney to our team.  If you know of
anyone looking, please pass on our information.

ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY - MATRIMONIAL/FAMILY LAW.  Expanding Great Neck
matrimonial/family law firm seeks attorney with 3+ years actual courtroom
experience.  Great atmosphere and growth potential.

Please fax resume with cover letter to 516/773-8304 or e-mail
Karen at lawjaw.com <mailto:Karen at lawjaw.com>  <mailto:Karen at lawjaw.com.

Thank you.

Jerry

Jerome A. Wisselman, Esq.
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.
1010 Northern Boulevard, Suite 300
Great Neck, New York 11021

 <blocked::http://www.lawjaw.com/> www.lawjaw.com
516-773-8300 ph 516-773-8304 fx  <blocked::mailto:jerry at lawjaw.com>
jerry at lawjaw.com

WH&A is ranked as a Top Matrimonial Law Firm on Long Island, L I Business
News, 2007 - present.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the
addressee(s). This communication is intended to be and is to remain
confidential, privileged, restricted, secret, and immunized, and may be
subject to the attorney-client privilege, work-product immunity,
confidentiality, trade secret and proprietary restrictions. If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail and any attachments, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are requested to take
immediate steps to alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute, copy, disclose or
rely upon the contents of this message or any attachments.