[Fredslist] Cayce diem

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Jun 2 12:13:14 EDT 2016

Dear Tribe and Cayce,
I'm catching up on recent emails and noticed this Gotham Blog gem (actually...they are all gems). It was intended for June 1st but, in fact,is a healthy discipline for everyday...to restore perpective and much more. Salvador Dali's quip made me laugh out loud. So...if you're ready for a laugh...don't miss it! Thank you Cayce.
Cheers!
Kelly

 Kelly Welles, President          wellesfinancialservices.comTrusted Advisor to Attorneys andAccountants Specializing in Insurance and BenefitsCell   917-626-8590________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies