[Fredslist] Join me at the White House with Super Bowl Champs - Denver Broncos AND Pres. Obama

Gurmeet Sodhi sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Thu Jun 2 12:44:59 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

Gotham is all about sharing so here I am sharing a very interesting
proposal with you all :)

On Monday - June 6th, President Obama will be honoring Super Bowl Champions
Denver Broncos at the White House.

I will be covering this for media/press purposes and this time they have
opened up our coverage to let us bring some guests with us.

So if you are interested in witnessing this event and visiting the White
House then please email me asap.  I have ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT OPEN.  First
come first serve.  Submission for clearances is open till 3pm today.  Once
I receive your email I will send you the details info for clearances.  You
will have to provide your own transportation to DC and back since I am
traveling with crew and equipment for coverage we won't have much space.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Talk Show Host
Ph: 516-662-5215
www.gurmeetsodhi.com