[Fredslist] The Power of Gotham...

Hans Hanson hans at totalcollegeadvisory.com
Wed Jun 1 14:45:48 EDT 2016

Sometimes I am amazed at how easily it is to meet quality people in Gotham
even if our members live far away, such as in Los Angeles.

I have connected with Gotham member *Rochelle Moulton*, through her
recent promo posting- *Becoming a Thought Leader*.

As such, we have begun developing a working and learning relationship.

It can be as easy as 1-2-3

1- read someone's promo of interest
2- reach out to that person
3- plan a call

And you too may be amazed at how easily it is to meet quality Gothamites.
It's the power of Gotham at it's best. Say hello across the country to
Rochelle Moulton, you will be happy that you did.

*Hans*

Our new book is published and available*- **The Inside Secrets to Playing
College Sports*

Get it here- http://www.mycollegelogic.com/collegelogic-products/

*CollegeLogic- www.mycollegelogic.com <http://www.mycollegelogic.com>*

Hans Hanson- 203.470.3704