[Fredslist] Appraiser Needed

Elizabeth Shampnoi eshampnoi at srr.com
Thu Jul 28 17:11:46 EDT 2016

Does anyone know an appraiser of a collection of musical instruments, including a valuable violin, for estate tax purposes?  I do not have any additional information.  Please send me names and emails or phone numbers I can forward.

Elizabeth J. Shampnoi, Esq. | Director, Dispute Advisory & Forensic Services
Stout Risius Ross, Inc.
120 West 45th Street, Suite 2800, New York, NY  10036
D  646.807.4235 | M  914.522.0174 | eshampnoi at srr.com<mailto:eshampnoi at srr.com>
www.SRR.com<http://www.srr.com>

SRR is a trade name for Stout Risius Ross, Inc. and Stout Risius Ross Advisors, LLC, a FINRA registered broker-dealer and SIPC member firm. This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. SRR is not a CPA firm.