[Fredslist] LAST CALL Ride the Circuit Downtown TOMORROW- JOINT/OPEN MEETING!!! MAD/Downtown

smaggi at smalawyers.com smaggi at smalawyers.com
Mon Jul 25 13:45:40 EDT 2016

Hello Gotham! What better time to enjoy the amazing views of the Hudson River, Battery Park and the 911 Memorial and WTC then in sunny summertime with one of the hippest co-hosts in Gotham, the Make A Difference Group!!

This meeting is completely open so non-compete is waived!! Last year we have almost 40 people at our joint meetings! Please sign up, Welcome one and all!
TOMORROW from 12:30 to 2:00 (or whenever you want to leave) in our beautiful venue at the View of World Terrace overlooking the World Trade Center Memorial.  We look forward to seeing many guests at our meeting and networking with our members and MAD members too!
 The cost for this lunch for non-Gotham members and circuit riders is $40. Guest can pay using the following link:
Joint Meeting: MAD & Downtown

|  |  |

|  |
Joint Meeting: MAD & Downtown
JOINT MEETING: Make A Difference & Downtown Gotham Group MeetingCome join us for a doubly great networking e... |  |

|  |