[Fredslist] Shout out about Scott Bloom's offer.

Resovate resovate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:27:43 EDT 2016

Ester is right.

You can not get a better guy to watch out for your best interests than Scott Bloom. His photo is next to the word mensch in the dictionary.

Warm regards,

Catherine Avery
CEO/Interior Designer, Resovate Interior Design
p:203.273.0898 | e:resovate at gmail.com | w:resovate.com

Portfolio - Office Design

Sent from my iPhone