[Fredslist] Mets v. Yankees Aug 1

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Fri Jul 22 18:06:05 EDT 2016

Fun! That club now has a RAO's concession, FYI.

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group LLC
NYC's #1 Boutique CRE Broker
485 Madison Avenue, 2<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>nd<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0> Floor<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
New York, NY  10022<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
Office - 212-342-7444<tel:212-342-7444>
Mobile - 917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109>
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>
www.bloomreg.com<http://www.bloomreg.com/>