[Fredslist] Private Room for Rent, Greenwich Village, Part-Time or Commuter Roomate

Susan Pickman susan.pickman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:52:08 EDT 2016

Seeking part-time or commuter female roommate over age 27. Someone who is here maybe 3-4 days a week or a few times a month. Minimum lease one year with option to renew.
Conveniently located in the east village near NY University, the private room is about 11x14" with windows, in a modern doorman building. Near all subways. Air conditioning, parking garage, small gym and laundry in building. Small private closet for clothing as well as some shelving in linen closet and bathroom cabinet.
The apartment is a large one bedroom, and the room for rent was created by building a wall to divide the living room in half. The bathroom and kitchen are shared. Kitchen fully stocked with cookware so you don't have to bring anything. Living room already furnished with TV.
I'm a creative professional 40+ who works from home. I'm down to earth, friendly & live a healthy & holistic lifestyle. I'm quiet, considerate and keep the place clean & comfortable. Please tell me about yourself, your daily / weekly schedule & please include your Linked-in profile. Thanks!
Please email Terri at happyday2 at mac.com <mailto:happyday2 at mac.com>