[Fredslist] Dinner Group-Young Pros Joint Meeting Tuesday July 19

Marty Klein mklein at kusklaw.com
Fri Jul 15 09:36:25 EDT 2016

Please join the Dinner Group and Young Pros at our joint meeting on
Tuesday, July 19th. We meet at Pasta Lovers Trattoria, 142 West 49th Street
b/w 6th & 7th Avenues for great networking and a delicious 4 course Italian
dinner for only $45.  Cash bar is also offered.

The fun begins at 6:00 and lasts until the last networker walks out the
door!

Please go to the Gotham website and register today!

Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Marty Klein, Co-Chair Gotham Dinner Group

.

Martin Klein, Esq.

Kamerman, Uncyk, Soniker & Klein P.C.

1700 Broadway, 42nd Floor