[Fredslist] NYC Women's newest member

Hauptman-Perez, Andrea ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com
Thu Jul 14 16:39:09 EDT 2016

Gotham,

Please join me in welcoming Dian Griesel to our group!  Dian's company is Dian Griesel International (DGI), a strategic visibility PR agency that builds engagement through traditional and digital media.  She also owns a newswire that reaches 500,000 + weekly.  Her website is http://www.dgicomm.com<http://www.dgicomm.com/> if you'd like to learn more about her firm.
If you'd like to reach out to her directly, her contact info is:

Dian Griesel, Ph.D.
President
Dian Griesel International (DGI)
335 West 38th Street, 3rd Fl.
New York, NY  10018
NY: 212.825.3210

www.DGIcomm.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.DGIcomm.com&d=CwMFaQ&c=3OfU9rcgQiAohND-1k-GbQ&r=Bn-Sk090zpup0KWyruWshBaAikNsIZOsdDR1hKCrlfgSzhDvwdgHkmWgj3cXwi0g&m=P_C-4-5i3Ju3hKzFs38LfFfMhCk5GlhlISWiUw8aSDY&s=RoMqymcBDhwV_1ZHkViSorkJRnjG1HH4xPss896N0iA&e=>
www.DGIwire.com<http://www.DGIwire.com>
Facebook.com/DGIwire<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__Facebook.com_DGIwire&d=CwMFaQ&c=3OfU9rcgQiAohND-1k-GbQ&r=Bn-Sk090zpup0KWyruWshBaAikNsIZOsdDR1hKCrlfgSzhDvwdgHkmWgj3cXwi0g&m=P_C-4-5i3Ju3hKzFs38LfFfMhCk5GlhlISWiUw8aSDY&s=-iE7_GtUtIoWC4QUBd8IL6HmvRr759uUsMvmX8q4eRo&e=>
Facebook.com/diangrieselinc
@DianGriesel
@DGIwire

And if you'd like to welcome her in person, come ride the circuit on July 26th when we'll be joining forces with the Lawyers Resource Group, 12:30 to 2pm at the Friar's Club.

Enjoy the weekend!

Best regards,

Andrea Hauptman-Perez
Financial Consultant

Allied Wealth Partners
14 Walsh Drive, Ste 100, Parsippany NJ 07054
www.alliedwealthpartners.com<http://www.alliedwealthpartners.com/>
ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com<mailto:ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com>

Direct: 973.265.1274
Cell: 917.655.0176
Fax: 973.299.9227

I help take the worry out of planning your financial strategy and replace it with a sense of security.

Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership.
Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an e-mail transmission.  If you need immediate trade assistance please call 800-820-4205.