[Fredslist] networking at the beach.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:19:00 EDT 2016

My son has been to this the Shores a couple of times.  He has raved about
the facility. He and his wife and son had such a wonderful time and enjoyed
the opportunity so very much.
I have been dying to have an opportunity to go. I have a previous
commitment.
However, this is such a unique opportunity to network at such a great venue
I think anyone who could possibly manage to go would jump at the
opportunity.
Could be a great day with the family as well.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office