[Fredslist] Praises for Thomas O'Rourke, Esq.

Jane Myers jmyers at jmmpc.com
Wed Jul 6 17:11:27 EDT 2016

Hello Gotham:

I had the privelge today of meeting with fellow Gothamite, Thomas O'Rourke,
Esq.  As a fellow member of Gotham's LI Legal group, I've known Tom for many
years and have always enjoy chatting with him,  but today I sought his
counsel concerning a personal legal matter.  Tom's breadth of knowledge in
the areas of copyright, trademark and patent law is extremely  impressive.
Before I met with Tom, I did my homework and thought I had spotted the
issues pertaining to  my situation. However, after only  a few minutes of
conversation, Tom came up with many more. His advice and counsel will enable
me  to make informed decisions. Tom was extremely generous with his time,
his advice was clear and concise, and for those of you who don't know him
personally, he's truly a  wonderful guy.

Thanks, Tom!!

Regards,

Jane

Jane M. Myers, Esq.

Jane M. Myers, P.C.

200 Motor Parkway, Suite B 12

Hauppauge, NY 11788

tel. (516) 470-1661 ext.1

fax.(516) 470-1657

 <http://www.jmmpc.com/> www.jmmpc.com

--------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files
contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

--------

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:  Pursuant to Regulations Governing Practice Before
the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained herein is not
intended or written to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the
purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.