[Fredslist] Fwd: Gotham Litigation Attorney Question

BURTON FENDELMAN bfendelman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 00:09:52 EDT 2016

I neglected to add to my request that neither the corporation nor any of
it's officers or employees is a party to the civil litigation and the situs
of the subject controversy was solely in Louisana.

*Burton M Fendelman*
*Consultant for Art and Antiques*
*60 Gramercy Park North - Suite 6A*
*New York, NY 10010*