[Fredslist] Gotham needs your help

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Sat Jan 30 08:55:56 EST 2016

Fellow Gothamites;

Below is a sample email that I sent out to some of the local music
schools .  I would appreciate it if you would use it as a guide to
recruit entrants to the Gotham Battle of The Bands®  Event on April 17.
If you know of any musicians or schools that this might apply to, please
forward it.

Thanks

"A networking group I belong to runs a "Battle of The Bands" event. It
is open to all. The winner gets $2000. plus an engagement at Cafe Wha?
There are two other cash prizes.  I have attached a brochure and
application. The link to get more information is http://tiny.cc/sbmc8x.

This is a great opportunity for young musicians. I appreciate your help
with this.