[Fredslist] Witness at a Blessed Event

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Wed Jan 27 13:25:26 EST 2016

Must be CRAZY AND IN LOVE

Warm Regards,
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team-russo/vincent-j-russo/>
Russo Law Group, P.C.
100 Quentin Roosevelt Blvd, Suite 102
Garden City, NY 11530
Offices: Garden City, Islandia, Lido Beach, Manhattan
(516) 683-1717 x2131 tel
(516) 683-9393 fax
vincent at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:vincent at vjrussolaw.com>
www.vjrussolaw.com<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/>

VJR BLOG: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

* Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of RUSSO LAW GROUP, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for e the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or be electronic mail at vincent at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com> immediately.