[Fredslist] Manager/Supervisor Marketing Campaigns Candidate

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Tue Jan 26 16:43:11 EST 2016

It is my pleasure to introduce you to my friend Matthew Mintz. Resume attached. In his own words:

Looking for Manager/Supervisor level working on experiential, cause or integrated marketing campaigns. Open to working on either client or agency side at both for- and non-profit organizations.

Also, I am still open to staying in the sports arena. From a team/venue standpoint, open to working at MSG, Barclays or for the Mets, if you happen to know anyone at any of those places.
Since graduating from Boston University in 2010, I have been working in the sports and entertainment industry. Over that time I have progressed from an Inside Sales Representative at the San Diego Padres selling season and group tickets, to an Account Manager at Octagon managing partnership agreements and integrated marketing campaigns on behalf of MasterCard.
During my time at Octagon, I have been tasked with leading the planning and execution of the consumer activation strategy for MasterCard at both Major League Baseball All Star Week and the World Series. Additionally, I have led an internal planning team that collaborated with MasterCard executives to develop marketing and communications plans that help to promote the MasterCard brand through various mediums, including e-newsletters, social media and out of home advertising.
These experiences have helped me develop my client relations, project management and strategic thinking skills which have allowed me to progress in my career. I am looking for new opportunities where I am able to use the skills that I have learned to continue growing on either the client or agency side, focused on experiential, cause or integrated marketing campaigns.
I feel that my proactive attitude, along with my ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment, will allow me to be successful in any role. If you have any additional questions, I can be reached by email at matthew.i.mintz at gmail.com<mailto:matthew.i.mintz at gmail.com> or by phone at (516) 724-2272<tel:(516)%20724-2272>.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.