[Fredslist] Join NY Healthj and Corey Bearak for lunch Feb. 3rd; accessing government and public information

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue Jan 26 10:26:40 EST 2016

Dear Friends:

The New York Health and Aging Resource Group is having its first lunch of
2016.

*The Date is Wednesday February 3rd **at 12:30 PM*

*at the fabulous Friar’s Club **Only 8 days left *

*Topic:*- *Corey Bearak*, one of the nation’s leading experts in Public
Policy and Government Affairs, Political Consulting and Strategic Campaign
Management, will talk about his book “THE PUBLIC OUGHT TO KNOW.” In this
book, Corey, attorney and public policy advisor, guides readers on ways to
access government and use public information.   All of us working in any
aspects of healthcare often run afoul of government at all levels.

This should be of interest to all circuit riders and guests.  We are a
non-compete group so please contact me about any possible conflicts. *Come
one come all!*

 We've made signing up easy. Here’s what you need to do: Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Group-Meeting
Group-Meeting “Pay Online as a guest.” And you are done.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group

--

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers