[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To The First Meeting of 2016 For Israeloff Legal!

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Mon Jan 25 15:04:13 EST 2016

Happy New Year Everyone!  Please join us for our first meeting of the year on Wednesday January 27, 2016 at 12:30PM at the Friars Club.  Lunch will be served.

Get ready to take advantage of the many legal minds in Israeloff Legal as this meeting with be a Think Tank.   The topic for this meeting will be "Law Firm Economics - Cost Saving Ideas To Increase Profitability."  We plan on devoting at least 45 minutes to this discussion.  We will still go around the table for introductions with guests receiving a bit more time.  If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $40.00.  Please be sure to confirm your guests so I can clear any conflicts.  If you have any promotional material concerning your niche, please feel free to bring them to the meeting.  You can follow this link to RSVP and guests can use it to pay as well http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Israeloff-Group-Meeting-2015-12-22 .   I look forward to seeing you on January 27th .

Best,
Lisa

Lisa B.Waterman
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 214-1410
Fax: (516) 214-1460
Email: waterman at israelofflegal.com
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israelofflegal.com
Twitter: @Israelofflegal

Isn't It Time You Made Us Part Of Your Team?