[Fredslist] Timeshare update

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Sun Jan 24 14:48:40 EST 2016

Some of your requested additional information which I am happy to provide.
IF you are interested I will be delighted to speak with you directly. My
cell is 917.841.2965.

About 9 years ago my husband and I bought a fabulous timeshare (week 48) at
Bonita Springs/Naples Florida. It is called Hyatt Coconut Plantation.
Naples has become even more popular since we bought it.  Approximately nine
months later we bought a gorgeous home in Boca Raton. Needless to say we
had little reason to use our Florida timeshare from that time on.

We bought what is called a two-bedroom lockout. Which actually at its
easiest can provide a two week vacation each year; one week in a studio and
one in a one-bedroom or just use the two-bedroom. When we purchased it we
had hoped that our three children would take advantage of it and use it in
addition to our own use. Well, life doesn't always go as planned.

The Hyatt partners with Interval International which allows you to switch
the timeshare for almost anywhere in the world. Thorough our timeshare we
have traveled to Portugal, Hawaii, Lake Tahoe, Park City and several
amazing other trips. We have been able to invite friends and even had a 3
bedroom/3 bath in Portugal allowing our friends from England come to join
us with their little son. A terrific trip!

 Having said that, my husband is not a big traveler and the kids are not
using it so it is time to sell. According to one Realtor they are going for
between $20-25K now. We are asking $14,500 and are ready to sell (even with
some mixed emotions).

The resort is fantastic, the area is fantastic. Please let me know if you
have more questions. Please feel free to share with friends and families!

Jayne Latz

*Do you like the way your voice sounds? Click below to learn
more**http://tinyurl.com/orpg9hj
<http://tinyurl.com/orpg9hj>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new