[Fredslist] Timeshare for sale in Florida

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Sun Jan 24 09:39:24 EST 2016

My husband and I have a beautiful timeshare in Bonita Springs/Naples
Florida. It is perfect for families because it has a great lazy river. The
weekend we bought it we spent the entire weekend int the lazy river and
still smile at the fun memory. The problem is we bought a beautiful home in
Florida and no longer use it. The resort is great.

Here is the link:
http://www.hyattresidenceclub.com/hvc/en/properties/coconutplantation.html

Our week is the end of November/beginning of December. Please feel free to
share the details with anyone that may be interested.
Thank you!

Jayne Latz

*Do you like the way your voice sounds? Click below to learn
more**http://tinyurl.com/orpg9hj
<http://tinyurl.com/orpg9hj>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new