[Fredslist] need attorney with experience removing inaccurate info ...

Jkatzcreative at aol.com Jkatzcreative at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 10:23:57 EST 2016

Correct-all you can do is "bury" the bad with an  avalanche of good.  I
have taken on that task for those of my clients who  found themselves in the
same situation, through no fault of there  own. That is definitely the dark
side of the internet. Anyone can  say anything and  it can echo indefinitely.

 If you have a publicist, or can engage someone  capable for this purpose,
have that person send out press releases, a simple  newsletter, a daily or
weekly blog, LinkedIn comments, tweets and more--all of  which will serve to
push the incendiary material to Google's back pages that no  one ever looks
at.

If you don't have a publicist enlist any writer  friends to do some of the
above.  Having clients rave about you is also good--just make sure it goes
not  only on your website but throughout the appropriate parts of the
blogosphere.

Regular news releases and feature stories about your  firm can go on
dgiWire.com, or on prnewswire, as well as other places.

If you have written a book, you can use it to get  reviews.  If you give
talks, that too can warrant a news story...just some  ideas I hope might be
helpful.

Judy Katz

Judy  Katz
Katz Creative
Ghostbooksters
315 West 70th Street #6C
New  York NY 10023
212-580-8833
jkatzcreative at aol.com  OR
judy at ghostbooksters.com
"Bringing Your Untold Story to  Life"

In a message dated 1/23/2016 9:46:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,