[Fredslist] Witness at a Blessed Event

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria.roberts.drogin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:56:15 EST 2016

This is truly Gotham Magic at work!

At our beautiful wedding last Friday, (and thank you dear Tribe, for a truly
humbling outpouring of well wishes and love..) Paul and I realized, that in
the excitement of planning, we had never gotten the marriage license! OOPS!

Our terrific Rabbi (who was also our great divorce lawyer) Alan Stein, said
"No Worries!" and told us he'd  finalize the marriage today in his office in
Woodbury. But we were one witness short! Luckily, Paul and I had noticed
that Don Hochler  (and a few other Gothamites) were in another office in the
building. We walked down the hall and threw ourselves on Don's mercy and he
graciously agreed to witness our marriage. He and Alan also met and did a
bit of networking!

Gotham truly is a magic wand...

Thanks Don and Alan!

Victoria and Paul

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.

Mercy College School of Business

Executive Director

Women's Leadership Institute

Professor of Organizational Leadership

Tel.  917.418.2299

Email.  <mailto:Vrobertsdrogin at mercy.edu> Vrobertsdrogin at mercy.edu

Email.  <mailto:Victoria.Roberts.Drogin at gmail.com>
Victoria.Roberts.Drogin at gmail.com

Professional, Executive and Life Coaching and Leadership Development