[Fredslist] Job Opportunity--Admin-Nassau County

Annamarie ABS. Bondi Stoddard ABS at pegalisanderickson.com
Thu Jan 21 16:53:24 EST 2016

Dear Listmates:

Below please find the job description for an administrative assistant position at a Roslyn Architectural Design firm.  Please respond by email only to: info.ny at harrisondesign.com<mailto:info.ny at harrisondesign.com>

Feel free to pass this along to anyone whom you think would be interested.

Job description
Harrison Design is looking for energetic individuals to join our team. We focus on high end residential architecture and are a nationally recognized firm.

Currently, we have an opening in Roslyn, New York for an Administrative Assistant.

We seek a highly organized, detail-oriented candidate with experience in office administration, office management and scheduling.  The ideal candidate will be a well-spoken individual able to interact with clients while answering phones or greeting them in the office.

Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to filing permits at building departments, stocking and ordering office supplies.  Candidate should be well versed in Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Calendar, QuickBooks, etc.

Preference is given to those living in Nassau County and reliable transportation is required.
Industry
Architecture & Planning
Employment type
Full-time
Experience
Associate
Job function
Administrative

Sincerely,

Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard<http://www.pegalisanderickson.com/>

Managing Partner

Pegalis and Erickson, LLC

Attorneys at Law<http://www.pegalisanderickson.com/>

Representing Plaintiffs in Medical Malpractice Actions<http://www.pegalisanderickson.com/>

1 Hollow Lane, Lake Success, NY 11042<http://www.pegalisanderickson.com/>

(516) 684-2900<http://www.pegalisanderickson.com/> (516) 684-2939 (fax)

abs at pegalisanderickson.com<http://www.pegalisanderickson.com/>

http://www.pegalisanderickson.com<http://www.pegalisanderickson.com/>

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s). This communication is intended to be and is to remain confidential, privileged, restricted, secret, and immunized, and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege, work-product immunity, confidentiality, trade secret and proprietary restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and any attachments, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are requested to take immediate steps to alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute, copy, disclose or rely upon the contents of this message or any attachments. Any views, if any, expressed in this message are not those of Pegalis and Erickson, LLC,  except where the sender specifically states them to be so. <http://www.pegalisanderickson.com/>