[Fredslist] Non-Profit Organizations seeking student Employees

Jasmine Briggs jazbriggs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:17:18 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking to connect with non-profit organization that would
be willing to accept a student worker for 20 hours a week.  I am currently
a Career Counselor at a business college in NY and we are expanding out
list of Federal Work Study off-campus sites.

FWS sties would have the benefit of a student worker for 20 hours a week
that is being paid by the school through their financial aid package. If
you currently work at a non-profit or know of a non-profit that is
interested, I would love to talk to you about the opportunity. This is a
great chance to help a student gain valuable work experience while also
receiving free labor.

Thanks so much for you help

Jasmine

--
Jasmine Briggs
*Creatively Inspired*

P. S. Join my free Facebook community to connect with powerful women
leaders and gain tips and support on how to navigate your professional
journey here <https://www.facebook.com/groups/458617627631275/>