[Fredslist] Data Center jobs available on Long Island

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:33:16 EST 2016

*I got this request:*

I have several job openings that has been a real challenge in finding the
right person. I thought I would reach out to you if you know of anyone
possibly looking for a position on LI. Here are the openings I currently
have:

·         Director, Datacenter Engineering – infrastructure oversight
(generators, UPS, switchgear, HVAC, fire)

·         Sr. Datacenter Engineer – day-to-day upkeep of operation
(tracking/recording power capacities, maintaining logs, maintenance & PM
records)

·         Facility Director – oversight & responsibility for site
environment

·         Datacenter Technician – cabling, racking/stacking servers

*If you know of anyone, have them email their resumes to me and I will
forward*

--
*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

Check out my article on Legionella and Cooling Towers
https://t.co/EqjBO5dncM

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile