[Fredslist] NY Real Estate chapter welcomes new member David Ackerman

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Wed Jan 20 11:47:05 EST 2016

Dear Gotham Tribe

The NY Real Estate Chapter is proud and honored to welcome its new member
David Ackerman, of Urban Standard General Contracting.

Urban Standard specializes in high end residential and commercial
renovation projects.  Their goal is to deliver quality workmanship
exceeding expectations and building relationships for future projects.

David is looking forward to meeting our members and speaking about future
collaborations.

David has made many valued long term business relationships during his
career.  He looks forward to sharing these relationships with our members
as he gains trust and knowledge of their businesses and qualifications, as
he hopes they will do likewise.

Business address and contact information:

*NAME David AckermanCOMPANY Urban Standard General ContractingADDRESS: 231
Front Street, Brooklyn NY 11201*

*OFFICE: 718-669-0526 <718-669-0526>CELL: 917-559-9477 <917-559-9477>EMAIL:
dackerman at urbanstandard.nyc <dackerman at urbanstandard.nyc>WEBSITE:
 www.urbanstandard.nyc <http://www.urbanstandard.nyc>*

Please extend a full and heartfelt welcome to David to our Gotham tribal
family.

Steve

*Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter*

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC  Direct: 516 528 2288
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>