[Fredslist] Tranquillity Camp

Cary Spiegel cspiegel at spiegelconsultants.com
Tue Jan 19 22:10:27 EST 2016

REMINDER:

To the entire Gotham Community, for anyone looking for a great summer camp.

Enrollment is underway for the 2016 summer season of Tranquillity Camp.
There will be an open house at the Hilton Long Island / Huntington at 598
Broad Hollow Road, Melville, NY 11747, on Sunday, January 24, 2016 from
10AM to 4PM.

Located in upstate New York, Tranquillity Camp was founded nearly 100 years
ago on the principle that all  children should have an opportunity to spend
their summers in the "country" to grow and develop. Tranquillity has been
an important part of my family for over 50 years.

What's different about Tranquillity is that it is unplugged.  The kids
actually talk to each other!  No cell phones or electronics to distract the
children from learning how to be social and to work in groups or teams,
whether they are participating in theater, sports, or a variety of  outdoor
activities. By working in groups and learning leadership as they grow to be
counselors, they develop skills that serve them well at home and in life as
they grow up.

 I urge you to come learn more about this wonderful opportunity for your
children at the open house on Sunday, January 24th.  You can also explore
for yourself at *TranquillityCamp.com* <http://tranquillitycamp.com/>*, *and
feel free to e-mail me as well with any questions you may have at
cspiegel at spiegelconsultants.com.

Cary Spiegel - Gotham Construction & Gotham Princeton

Created with Microsoft OneNote 2013.