[Fredslist] All Welcome!!! LI Real Estate Chapter 8AM Wednesday Jan. 20th!

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Mon Jan 18 05:55:47 EST 2016

*Still time to register!*

*Ride the Circuit to the *

* LI Real Estate Chapter!*

*Wednesday January 20th*

*     8:00 - 10:00 am*

*   Holiday Inn Hotel   215 Sunnyside Blvd. *

*  Plainview, NY 11803    n /e corner LIE exit 46.*

> *The LI Real Estate Chapter *is a forum of company *"Decision Makers"*, that
> either own or occupy sizable space on LI, employ 100 or more people, or
> are prominent service providers to this *entrepreneurial* population,
> where everyone *voices their "problems, solutions**,** insights and
> visions"** that* foster and help their companies and organizations
> flourish, and become as financially profitable as possible operating in
> Nassau and Suffolk Counties.

*Use the link below to register.*

    Please do so as soon as possible.
*https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1306&PCID=1306:0:0:0:0
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1306&PCID=1306:0:0:0:0>*

> *All attendees must be registered in advance.*

 Be sure I have your complete contact information, business description
 and best business referral for the attendance roster distributed after the
 meeting.

*I look forward to seeing you and your on Wednesday. *

    Steve