[Fredslist] Charter members of CT Gotham Dinner Group

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Wed Jan 13 15:57:35 EST 2016

Help me welcome the Charter members of the new and exciting new CT Dinner Group.

*         Sharon Aks, Simply Financials Plus Group www.simplyfinancialsplus.com<http://www.simplyfinancialsplus.com>  Sharon can be reached at sharon at simplyfinancials.com<mailto:sharon at simplyfinancials.com> or 203.614.9396

Simply Financials Plus Group is highly specialized team of certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor professionals available for setup, training, support, and integration of 3rd party software, including best practice analysis for QuickBooks

*         Eric Baker Eric Baker Architect, PC  Eric can be reached at 203.324.7640      eric at ericbakerarchitects.com His web site is www.ericbakerarchitect.com<http://www.ericbakerarchitect.com>

*         Leslie Montanile  AskLeslieTheLawyer(r)  / Hausner & Montanile  Leslie can be reached at  914-234-8777 or leslie at asklesliethelawyer.com<mailto:leslie at asklesliethelawyer.com>   www.asklesliethelawyer.com<http://www.asklesliethelawyer.com>
Leslie advises & consults with men & women in pre/post marital/divorce strategies to achieve either amicable and successful unions or resolutions.

*         Steve Ganns, Stephen J Ganns, CPA Steve can be reached at steve at gannscpa.com<mailto:steve at gannscpa.com> 914 682 7007   or  www.gannscpa.com<http://www.gannscpa.com>

Steve's firm specializes in  Small to Medium business Accounting, Tax planning and preparation and tax preparation, Personal Tax planning and preparation, Financial Consulting, Trust and Estate Tax Preparation and Planning. Business Entity Start-up Planning. Among other things.

*         Chris Eck Berkow & Schechter    Chris is a CPA/Manager at Berkow Schechter and can be reached at 203.356.1051 or ceck at berkowschechter.com<mailto:ceck at berkowschechter.com>  www.berkowschechter.com<http://www.berkowschechter.com>

*         Barry Monies/Group Leader Barrie is the President /CEO of Computronix USA Barry can be reached at barry at computronixUSA.com<mailto:barry at computronixUSA.com>  www.computronix.com<http://www.computronix.com>  203.921.2665

Computronix supports businesses  with 5 - 100 people who (1.) may be experiencing problems with their computers or network (email issues, slowness, viruses, ongoing tech issues) or (2.) is in need of more responsive computer/network support or (3.) needs to upgrade or expand their computers/network for business growth or expansion (including cloud solutions, backup/disaster recovery, ongoing maintenance, etc.).

*         Judy Heft/Group Coordinator President & CEO of Judith Heft & Associates, LLC  I can be reached at judy at judithheft.com<mailto:judy at judithheft.com> or 203.978.1858 www.judithheft.com<http://www.judithheft.com>  Personal CFO and Concierge services to individuals who are overwhelmed by the day to day business of running a household.

I established and built a specialized boutique practice providing bookkeeping and bill paying services for busy, high net worth individuals including seniors and divorcees and those requiring extra attention to detail.

Please reach out to our Charter members. We are excited to be the newest Gotham Group.  Join us at our next meeting on Wed Feb 3rd at 6PM at Bar Rosso. Sign up early! Our first meeting sold out!!!

Best Regards,
Judy
[JHlogo]<http://www.judithheft.com/>

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com<http://www.judithheft.com/>
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
Celebrating 20 years in business helping people stay financially organized
[Judy-Heft-Video-150px]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxCGkJuvIs>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft>[youtube-logo]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxnWUm35dJhmCX0XPX_eZhQ>