[Fredslist] CT Kicks Asterisks!

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed Jan 13 12:23:28 EST 2016

Well I had to get your attention to let you all know that yesterday's Gotham
New Haven breakfast meeting was absolutely one of the best ever!

It was a true mentorship event, with everyone contributing and helping one
another. Completely amazing!

I think that every single one of us came away from the meeting with new
ideas  for our businesses, new contacts, a new year's sense of determination
and focus.

Great job by Marc Halpert, and all group members. So much caring and sharing
around that table. The guest said his head was spinning.

I feel totally spoiled (in a good way).

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven

"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

 <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/> New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and
Maintenance Management training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com