[Fredslist] Two reminders from my Gotham double-header on Tuesday

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Wed Jan 13 09:30:15 EST 2016

Hello, fellow Gothamites -

On Tuesday, I started and ended the day with Gotham: what a great way to
kick off the year.

My home group, Gotham New Haven, had our breakfast meeting at our usual time
and place.

We ranged from seasoned members of the Tribe to fish as fresh as can be
(though that was not available in the made-to-order omelets.)

Because we have a great group of people, led by the inimitable and
indefatigable Marc Halpert, our meetings are inspiring, thought-provoking,
and enjoyable.

Reminder #1: Get to know the members of your home group -- they are a
fabulous resource, at your fingertips.

Later, I rode the circuit to the joint meeting of the Dinner Group and Young
Pros.

The new venue for dinner was great, the people interesting and engaging, and
the group included both the freshest fish and those who have watched Gotham
grow and flourish for years. Erin Ardleigh, Ken Stuart, and Marty Klein, of
the Dinner Group, and Sarah Annese and Dan Hochler, of the Young Pros, were
welcoming, organized, and enthusiastic. There is no substitute for meeting
others in Gotham in person.

Reminder #2: Ride the circuit to make new friends and contacts -- and to
keep the old.

And, if you are in Cayce Crown's situation, #2 can lead the way to #1. Check
out her blog today.. http://www.gothamnetworking.com/blogs/entry/Searching.

Warm regards,

Jane Beddall

Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.