[Fredslist] Referral Needed for Trusted Child Care in Staten Island

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com
Wed Jan 13 07:38:50 EST 2016

Good morning all,

I'm looking for a trusted referral for a flexible, part-time but regular babysitter. My girlfriend has 2 small children- ages 7 and 3 that need to be picked up from school approximately 3 days per week and to be brought home and have them start their homework until she gets home from work around 4:30.  The girl she's currently using is going away to college and is no longer available.

We're in Staten Island...

You can either email me or call my personal cell phone at 718.689.0782.

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi (USMC Veteran)
Senior Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101