[Fredslist] Gotham Dinners are the BEST!

Erin Ardleigh erin at erinardleigh.com
Thu Jan 7 17:59:39 EST 2016

The Gotham CT Dinner meeting last night was fantastic! Judy and Barry
packed the room and ran an energetic & productive meeting. I highly
recommend a visit. For those of you city dwellers (like me), it's easy to
visit because the restaurant is right in downtown Stamford near the train
station.

And if you missed the CT dinner, don't worry - you can get your dinner-fix
on Tuesday 1/12 at the Original Gotham Dinner Group! We are having a joint
meeting with the Young Pros, so it will be a diverse and lively meeting.

Please sign up ASAP so that we can include you in our famous "Networking
Bible"!

Details:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/JOINT-MEETING-Dinner-and-Young-Pros

Best,