[Fredslist] New CT Gotham Dinner Group starts Jan 6th!

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 23:29:04 EST 2016

Congrats to Judy Heft & Barry Monies for hosting a great inaugural "after hours" Gotham CT Dinner in Stamford.  Out of the 31 attendees, I knew 2 and left with 3 upcoming meetings with people that I had met for the 1st time tonight!!! A great format, a great venue & a great time had by all! Well done guys! I'll be back!

P.S.- Congrats to Erin Ardleigh on her recent nuptials!!

Jason Greenberg- Co-chair Gotham East End

Sent from my iPhone