[Fredslist] Sit/stand desks and/or Treadmill desks

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Tue Jan 5 16:39:37 EST 2016

Happy New Year all!!!

Has anyone done analysis on sit/stand desks and/or treadmill desks for your
employees?  What's the best bang for the buck?  I'm frugal - very.  I don't
need the replies that have top of the line stuff, it won't happen.

Here's my line of thinking so far....has anyone used these things?

Either this unit (which is a problem because it apparently doesn't work for
people under 5'8" and one of my guys is much shorter): Exerpeutic
<http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Exerpeutic-990-High-Capacity-Work-and-Fitness-Desk-Station-Treadmill/6460879/product.html?refccid=DVSIN4AYCSBZQBCLQYEASLUCJM&searchidx=3>

or a combo of a Floor treadmill, with a crank desk:
Rebel Treadmill
<http://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Treadmill-1000-Standing-Desk/dp/B00G124PV6/ref=pd_sbs_200_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=318%2Br3qQCeL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0PWAX2D49GA6E7GH0G9S>
 + Crank Desk
<http://www.standupdeskstore.com/48-inch-crank-adjustable-sit-to-stand-desk?gclid=CNy3ktC7k8oCFVKQHwodwfgIbg>

But I'm not sold on either of these options.

What says the group?  Thoughts?  Experience share?  Thank you!!!

 Danny Mizrahi

 228 East 45th Street
 Suite 11 South
 New York, NY  10017