[Fredslist] NYC Women Joint luncheon with Social Media

Hauptman-Perez, Andrea ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com
Mon Jan 4 09:40:42 EST 2016

Good morning Gotham and Happy New Year!

We have a very exciting meeting planned for January 13th.  Our newest member, Judy Katz, has ghostwritten or edited 40 books to date.

She will be discussing:
"Are you ready to become an author?  How to write, publish and market your book to build your business or your brand."

If you'd like additional information on Judy, her website is www.ghostbooksters.com<http://ghostbooksters.com/>.

This is also a joint meeting with Social Media so it's a great opportunity to get to know other members of Gotham.  The meeting will be held at the Friar's Club, 12:30 to 2pm.  Guests are welcome and non-compete rules will be waived.  Cost is $40 and can be paid on the website.  I look forward to seeing some new faces!

Best regards,

Andrea Hauptman-Perez
Financial Consultant

Allied Wealth Partners
14 Walsh Drive, Ste 100, Parsippany NJ 07054
www.alliedwealthpartners.com<http://www.alliedwealthpartners.com/>
ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com<mailto:ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com>

Direct: 973.265.1274
Cell: 917.655.0176
Fax: 973.299.9227

I help take the worry out of planning your financial strategy and replace it with a sense of security.

Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership.
Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an e-mail transmission.  If you need immediate trade assistance please call 800-820-4205.