[Fredslist] 2 Knicks Tickets Available

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Jan 1 11:37:42 EST 2016

Our remaining game is an afternoon game at 1:00 on Martin Luther King day 1/18.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com