[Fredslist] Next Meeting of Gotham LI Featuring A Presentation By Mercy College Business Honors Students & Luv Michael!

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Mon Feb 29 15:40:50 EST 2016

Please join us at the next meeting of Gotham LI on Thursday March 3, 2016 at 8:00AM at the Holiday Inn located at 215 Sunnyside Blvd. Plainview, NY.  A full breakfast will be served.

This will be a fabulous meeting featuring a presentation by Mercy College Business Honors students Derek Napolitano, Rikki Allard, Mallory Crandlemire, and Camryn Clemens.  The students will be presenting Luv Michael, a company that makes delicious, nut and gluten-free granola.  What makes Luv Michael special is that it employs autistic individuals.  Over 90% of those with autism are unemployed or under-employed, and Luv Michael is working to decrease those statistics by creating opportunities for autistic individuals to join the work force for the first time.  Working side by side, Luv Michael and these students are hoping to achieve their goal of expanding the Autistic job movement and sell a great product!

We will still go around the table for brief introductions with guests receiving a bit more time.

If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $30.00.  Please be sure to confirm your guests so I can clear any conflicts.  If you have any promotional material concerning your niche, please feel free to bring them to the meeting.  You can follow this link to RSVP and guests can use it to pay as well http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Meeting-2016-01-06 .   I look forward to seeing you on March 3rd .

Many thanks and I hope to see you on the 3rd .

Happy Networking!

Best,
Lisa

Lisa B.Waterman
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 214-1410
Fax: (516) 214-1460
Email: waterman at israelofflegal.com
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israelofflegal.com
Twitter: @Israelofflegal

Isn't It Time You Made Us Part Of Your Team?