[Fredslist] Brand New Unused Exercise Bike For Sale

Jeff Fine jefffine at mytotalself.com
Wed Feb 24 12:19:05 EST 2016

Hi Gotham,

I have one of these bikes in my exercise studio and love it, so I bought a
second one to train two clients at once. The problem is I misjudged the
space I have and just don't have the room for it.

The bike is brand new, unused, and fully assembled. It is a well built,
sturdy, quality piece of equipment that will give you a phenomenal workout.

Come and pick it up at my office and it's yours for $600.

Thanks,

Jeff Fine, LCSW, MS, NSCA-CPT

TotalSelf Counseling and Fitness

124 East 40th Street, Suite 901

jefffine at mytotalself.com

www.mytotalself.com

http://www.inspirefitness.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=62

http://www.inspirefitness.net/catalog/images/lquploads/hd_prodname_arrow.png

CB1 AIR BIKE

.

.         http://www.inspirefitness.net/catalog/images/AirBike_450.jpg

.
http://www.inspirefitness.net/catalog/images/CB1_bike_angle_450.jpg

Price

$695.00

Add to Cart

<http://www.inspirefitness.net/catalog/storefinder.php?FindLocalStore=yes&Pr
oductName=CB1%20AIR%20BIKE> Did you know this price may be lower at your
local store? Click here to find out!

<http://www.inspirefitness.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=62&pn=CB
1%20Air%20Bike> INFO

<http://www.inspirefitness.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=62&ShowF
iles=yes&pn=CB1%20Air%20Bike> HELP DOCS

<http://www.inspirefitness.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=62&ShowT
estimonials=yes&pn=CB1%20Air%20Bike> TESTIMONIALS

Dual-Action design delivers a full body workout.

Front foot pegs allows user to focus on Upper body workout.

Belt-Driven fan resistance provides air cooling and a smooth feel. The
faster you pedal, the greater the resistance.

Oversized seat for maximum comfort.

Seat adjustment knob provides easy seat height adjustment.

Rear transport wheels allow user to quickly and easily re-position the bike.

Steel constructed frame provides maximum stability in a residential setting.

Easy-to-read LCD screen provides feedback to the user. (Time, Speed,
Distance & Calories burned.)

Dimensions:  Length 43.9" x Width 24.8" x Height 45.7"