[Fredslist] COME TO THE GOTHAM GREEN MEETING THIS THURSDAY AND MEET OUR NEWEST MEMBERS, GUESTS AND CIRCUIT RIDERS

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:02:02 EST 2016

Attend Gotham GREEN® Feb. 25 and Meet representatives from:
*JetBlue
*Environmental Defense Fund
*Visions Long Island
*Sustainable South Bronx/ The Hope Project
*HR Computes
*Wild Sanctuary/ Soundscape ecologist Bernie Krauss

That’s right!

Meet the newest members of Gotham GREEN®

Join Us February 25 at the Friars Club, 12:30 p.m.

Arrive early!.  Bring lots of Business Cards.

Please use this link to RSVP :
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839

Gotham GREEN®  consists of people who are interested in or related to
Energy, Sustainability, Using new tools and perspectives to solve old
problems, all focused on a Better Today and Tomorrow.

As a group we make one another more whole by cooperating with each other
and expanding our business possibilities.

Find Gotham GREEN® an Open group; we welcome all who want to meet new
people and find new ways to grow their business.

*If you have any questions, please contact me*

--
*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

Check out my article on Legionella and Cooling Towers
https://t.co/EqjBO5dncM

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile