[Fredslist] Long Island Real Estate Chapter welcomes new member Scott Cohen

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Fri Feb 19 13:36:49 EST 2016

The LI Real Estate Chapter is proud to welcome its new member Scott Cohen.

Scott is the principal owner of ONE SOURCE SUPPLY, LLC a full service
wholesale building maintenance, and janitorial supply company.  One Source
Supply LLC supplies; cleaning supplies, plastic bags, hardware, plumbing,
electrical, paint, flooring, window repair parts, kitchen and bathroom
cabinets.  We design your kitchen and bathroom with our computerized design
software.

While One Source Supply is only 6 months old, Scott has over 35 years of
experience in the industry and ran a family owned hardware store for 15
years.

Scott has established many long term strong relationships throughout his
career and has great reputation in the industry.

He looks forward to sharing these relationships with our members as he
gains trust and knowledge of their businesses and qualifications,and hopes
they will do likewise with her.

He prides himself on great customer service and the ability to supply very
hard to find or antiquated items.

Please reach out to Scott and welcome him into our chapter and the Gotham
network.

*Contact Information:*

*Scott Cohen, CEO*

*One Source Supply*

*1 Hewitt Square*

*East Northport, NY 11731*
Tel.   631-623-2220
Cell 516-984-6550
www.theonesourcesupply.com

Steve

Co-Chair and Group Coordinator LI Real Estate Chapter

*Steve Kirschner *VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC
* Direct:(516) 528-2288 */

skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com |