[Fredslist] Looking for Referral

Barbara Kessler Barbara at lifeinfocusllc.com
Wed Feb 17 17:09:10 EST 2016

Hi Tribe:  I need your help.  Does anyone know a reputable antiques dealer
who might be able to help me with the sale of antique furniture, china,
soap stone pieces and cut glass? We are moving from our house in Roslyn,
LI  to a small apartment in Philadelphia and cannot take most of our
stuff.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In addition, please also send any names of people who might be interested
in doing a tag sale for the remainder of items.

Philadelphia Gotham chapter here I come!!!

Thanks.  Barbara Kessler, Gotham Nassau.